Administrative Assistant (2 positions)
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff include experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology, creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries. Currently, we are seeking suitably qualified candidates to fill in various positions as listed below for its EpiC project in Tanzania.
The Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) is a S year global project funded by the US. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and the US.Agency for International Development (USAID), dedicated to achieving and maintaining HIV epidemic control. The project provides strategic technical assistance and direct service delivery to break through barriers to 95-95-95 and promote self-reliant management of national HIV programs by improving HIV case-finding, prevention, and treatment programming. In Tanzania, EpiC will be implementing an HIV service delivery project among key and priority populations, adolescent girls and young women; and orphans and vulnerable children which aims to reduce HIV infections in pursuit of reaching 95-95-95 goals. To achieve this goal, the program will support targeted prevention and case finding strategies at community level amongst the targeted populations.
Position: Administrative Assistants-Dar es Salaam and Moshi (2 positions)
Main Function.Managing office support operations and providing administrative and financial management support to EpiC staff and offices. Providing adminktrative support to the office; coordinate travel, procurement and logistics for EpiC staff and activities; managing files and other data within office; supervking drivers and coordinate vehicle fleet and ensure compliance with FHI 360, PEPFAR and USAID roles and regulations
- Providing support to and coordinating project administrative activities within FHI 360 and USAID guidelines and regulations.
- Ensuring accurate keeping of all records for assigned offices. Preparing payment vouchers and other related documentation as needed.
- Responsible for the filing of payment vouchers, supporting documentations, workshop and travel retirements.
- Serve as point of contact for logistical and administrative needs in assigned offices.
- Coordinating all adminktrative support services for office(s) (as relevant).
- Coordinating logistical organization of workshops/seminars/conferences and trainings for partners and dients.
- Preparing workshops schedule/payment to participants.
- Keeping proper office records/filings as appropriate.
- Coordinating all travel detaik/logistics for EpiC staff, consultants and other visitors including booking hotel accommodations and arranging for airport and hotel pick-ups.
- Coordinating all records and storage of supplies for assigned offices.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration with 1-3 years’ relevant experience; OR Advanced Diploma in similar field with 3-5 years’ relevant experience –
- Ability to work with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, partners, and recipients of assistance.
- Demonstrated cultural sensitivity and sound understanding of the needs of KVP.
- Work independently with initiative to manage high volume work flow.Routine coordination with FHI 360 employees and consultants, on-site and in the field.
- Must have report writing skills and be able to communicate with impact.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and handle pressure situations-Handle quantitative information with accuracy and precision; resourceful in gathering information.
- Must exhibit high levels of professionalism, integrity and ethical values at all times. Excellent organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
FHI 360 has a competitive compensation package. For detailed information, interested candidates may either submit their application Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume, Photocopies of Certificates and Names and Addresses of three (3) referees to E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit FHI 360’s Career Center at www.fhi360.org/careers to register online, and to submit CV/resume and cover letter.
FHI 360 k an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Closing Date: December 20,2019