JOB ADVERT – DRIVER (04 VACANCIES)
Barrick – Bulyanhulu Gold Mine Limited is seeking to recruit 4 (four) Drivers to join our team. The
successful candidate(s) for this position will provide positive operational impact to our internal customers by providing safe transport of all Bulyanhulu Mine employees as well as all official Passengers travelling in company vehicles.The Drivers will report to the HR Section Leader .This is a one year fixed contract role, with the work roster being five days on and two days off.
- Provide safe transport of all Bulyanhulu Mine employees as well as all official Passengers travelling in company vehicles.
- Employees transportation to ensure smooth operation during shift change and in line with outside shunting busses operating hours per route.
- Observing all SOP, traffic rules, regulation and /or procedures relating to driving onsite and outside mine site during day and night time. Avoid all situations that might place the vehicle or passengers at risk.
- Maintain the company vehicles as per site applicable regulations and directives.
- Ensure safety practice is observed and reporting of any hazard or risk behaviour within working area.
- Develop and follow a work schedule to maximize efficiency, taking into consideration roles and responsibilities of other team members.
- Plan all trips properly and ensure all the necessary equipment is on board for each trip.
- Properly inspect / check the vehicle and complete all proper documentation before vehicle is used per site applicable procedures/ regulations.
- Report any fault to responsible maintenance team and/or a Leader for all tools and /or equipment under area of working. Do not operate substandard equipment at any time.
- Maintain a log of all trips, events and fuel consumption.
- Picking and deliver goods as per schedule or directives.
- Ensure the overall condition of the vehicle is excellent in accordance to company standards.
- Secondary School Education Certificate.
- VETA Driving Certificate.
- Valid Tanzanian driving license, class B, C, D and E.
- Sound knowledge of Mining Safety Regulations and best practice.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a driver in large organization preferred in mining
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Computer skills – word, excel, Outlook
- Time management, scheduling and planning
- Analysis and interpretation of data
- Business Improvement tools and processes
- Problem solving skills
- Decision making
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Communication Skills ,verbal and written
- Planning and Organizational Skills.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s (indicating the role title in the subject) via e-mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not contacted by Barrick – Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking.
Please forward applications before 27th December 2019.