OVERVIEW: The Ariel Glaser Pediatric AIDS Healthcare Initiative (AGPAHI) is a non-governmental organisation that plays a pivotal role in complementing the Government of Tanzania’s efforts towards the attainment of its development goals. AGPAHI strives to provide quality and integrated HIV/AIDS health services to children and families. AGPAHI supports the provision of high-quality HIV and other health services and ensures that efforts are well-integrated into existing regional and district health systems.
AGPAHI is looking for a motivated, result driven, qualified and competent staff to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Coordinator
Reporting to: Director of Operations
The purpose of this job is to coordinate Information Technology, Procurement, Grants and Finance operations for the assigned regional office under the guidance of the Director of Operations to ensure regional programs receive necessary support.
- Lead the operations team in program activities planning and keep track of what is going on throughout the office
- Ensure appropriate policies and procedures are followed as the programs are being implemented
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as IT, HR, Administration, Logistics, and Finance. Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Liaison with HR & Admin Manager, Finance Manager, Support Services Manager. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans.
- And any other activity as requested by the Zonal Program Manager
Education and experience
- Degree in Business Administration, Management or any related field
- At least 4 years relevant work experience
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Strong leadership, analytical, and organizational skills
- Finance, HR, procurement, IT and Administration, skills or experience
- Knowledge of USG regulations is an added advantage
- Knowledge of project management principles and practices
- Information technology skills
HOW TO APPLY.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter quoting the title of the position, a CV and the Names and contact information of three referees (at least two of which must be professional) before the closure of business on Friday 10, January 2020 to the Executive Director, Ariel Glaser Pediatric AIDS Healthcare Initiative (AGPAHI) Plot 372, House No. 7 Chole Road (Near Coco Beach) P.O. Box 38252 Dar es Salaam or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote the title of the position applied for in the e-mail subject line or on the application envelope.
AGPAHI Is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted