Training Center Manager
Ref: 2019-13 Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT) is a Tanzanian health care organization which works to prevent disability, provide affordable medical and rehabilitative services, and aid empowerment of people with disabilities and their families. CCBRT Academy was founded in 2018 as part of CCBRT strategy to provide specialist trainings for healthcare professionals that enhance learning by integrating theory and practice. The CCBRT Academy provides training solutions for internal as external staff as well as rental of training facilities. In order to develop further the CCBRT Academy as a social-enterprise and implement a sustainable business model for the Academy, further enabling CCBRT to provide subsidized healthcare to patients in need, we are looking for a visionary and pragmatic Training Center Manager who will strategically position the Academy on the training landscape in Tanzania and ensure the smooth and professional operation of the Academy.
- As Training Centre Manager you will be in charge of the CCBRT Academy, working closely with a variety of CCBRT clinical departments and support services to pursue the vision of a sustainable and revenue-generating academy through offering specialized trainings for working healthcare professionals along the key fields of CCBRT’s clinical profile.
- You will lead a small team to implement, and adapt the CCBRT’s Academy ́s 5-year Business Development Plan.
- You will ensure the strategic positioning of the Academy in alignment with the CCBRT’s vision and mission.
- You will be in charge of developing the training offer, content and methodology together with key stakeholders at CCBRT and external partners. As such you will be the key point of contact for trainers, trainees, and cooperation partners.
- Besides the strategic development of the business, you will be responsible for efficient and timely planning, organization and execution of the trainings and ensure that each training session is performed according to CCBRT
- Academy quality standards. You will represent the Academy to official instances and develop and manage customer relations. Further to this you will work closely with the CCBRT Marketing Department to promote the rental of CCBRT Academy facilities.
Your qualifications and work experience:
- Degree in management, education, communications, healthcare or related field
- Minimum of five years’ relevant work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Swahili
- Drive and persistence: Strategic thinker able to move things forward
- Proven track record in Training/Education related positions
- Connected in the Tanzanian education and healthcare sectors
- Able to influence and get buy-in
- Excellent computer literacy
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested, please submit your curriculum vitae with 2 references, a full overview of type of cases performed as practitioner, and a cover letter telling us why you believe you are the right person for the role, and why you want to work for CCBRT in particular. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage people with disabilities to apply. Please send your application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate job reference number: 2019-12 CCBRT Academy | DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 14th January 2020