3,000,000 TZS~$1,305 USD MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
Oil and Gas, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
The perfect opportunity is presented for someone who is exceptionally skilled in preparing financial Reports and KPIs to join the team at our client’s offices as a Management Accountant. An opportunity to assist the Finance and Administration Manager to manage the company’s accounting function.
- Produce monthly Management accounts as per strict deadlines set.
- Produce, analyze, Investigate variances and give meaningful commentary on key numbers.
- Work closely with HODs to build their understanding of the department’d financial position and performance and support them with financial analysis and reporting.
- Work with relevant budget holders to ensure realistic assumptions, forcasts and accurate budget planning and submissions and assist in the consolidation of budgets.
- Provide scenario planning and sensitivity analysis to enable budget holders to plan their activities effectively.
- Work with the Chief Accountant and IT Department to develop the management reporting system.
- Produce ad-hoc data analysis and Management Reports as required.
- Develop a good relationship with banks.
- Custodian of Commercial Contracts.
- Review and updating commercial contracts.
- Updating stocks movements and reconciliation.
- Reconciliation and signing of stocks statements with customers on a timely basis.
- Assist the head of Finance to review all legal matters and provide timely legal updates.
- Developing and Managing financial systems, policies and procedures.
- Experience: 5 years
Education Level: Degree
Qualifications: A Bachelors degree in Acoounts or Finance and must be qualified CA or CPA holde