Head of Real Estate
ELCT- Eastern Coastal Diocese is actively looking for a highly branded personnel to fill in the the title of “Head of Real Estate”
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
Experience Level: Management level
Experience Length: 4 years
- Plans, directs, and coordinates work of survey parties, and related staff, engaged in surveying of all un-surveyed Eastern Coastal Diocese plots and preparing reports and legal descriptions of land to unsure full ownership.
Prepares or approves budget for unit or organization within assigned area of responsibility.
Coordinates work of LAND SURVEYOR with all relevant authorities and making sure that the tittle deeds are timely secured
Directs survey parties and projects, and reviews and certifies completed work to satisfy legal requirements.
Writes or directs the writing of descriptions of land to satisfy legal requirements according to standard surveying practices.
Appears as expert witness in court in cases involving land or boundary disputes.
Monitors new technology, and evaluates and purchases or authorizes purchase of new properties
Selects new staff for employment and takes disciplinary action when necessary.
Perform or delegate survey tasks to ensure all scope of work elements are completed,
Serve as the primary project technical expert and assist with technical problem resolution.
Understand the project scope of work and the goals and expectations of the client.
Provide input on project safety plan and ensure work activities are compliant.
Track project schedules, costs and estimates to complete and adjust production as necessary.
Ensure technical work complies with processes and procedures.
Ensure that all checking and approval activities are completed prior to transmitting deliverables.
Support leadership vision and nurture group culture
Perform any other duty as may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree with registration in applicable field preferred
- A minimum of 4+ years of relevant experience, preferably in an surveying
- Experience completing all technical aspects of a surveying task is required
- Board registration of Land Surveyor is required
- Very familiar with Evangelical Lutheran Church working environment and culture
- Substantial knowledge in all areas of surveying, including topography, route, boundary (ALTA/ACSM), leveling, GPS, Right of Way plats and descriptions, including both field and office work.
- Experience with Micro Station, AutoCAD and state of the art GPS, total station and digital leveling instruments required.
- Provide oversight, QA/QC for field and office survey work.
- Good appreciation of professional and project-based matters;
- Looks for opportunities to bring and build value, delivering client solutions which exceed expectations.
- Able to contribute to business development activities;
- Able to plan and manage own workload;
- Computer literate including Word, Excel and ideally MS Project;
- Ability to prioritize and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met;
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients;
MODE OF APPLICATION
Application letter endorsed by Pastor in charge of the Parish/ Sub Parish attached with copies of relevant certificates and CV.
The letter should be addressed to the under mentioned address before 15th February Application letter endorsed by Pastor in charge of the Parish/ Sub Parish attached with copies of relevant certificates and CV.
The letter should be addressed to the under mentioned address:
Deadline for application is 14th February 2020
All applications should be addressed to the:
KKKT: DAYOSISI YA MASHARIKI NA PWANI
Luther House Building,
P.O. Box 837,
DAR ES SALAAM.