Financial Crime Compliance Manager
NBC is the oldest serving bank in Tanzania with over five decades of experience. We offer a range of retail, business, corporate and investment banking, wealth management products and services.
- Supporting MLRO to oversee the Key Financial Crime Risk, enterprise wide and ensure adequacy and effectiveness of the Key Financial Crime Risk Framework and its supporting policies
- Attendance of Financial Crime Key Risk Forums
- Supporting MLRO in provision of assurance on the effectiveness of financial crime risk management across business
- Acts as the point of reference for regulatory matters relating to Financial Crime
- Implement a robust Anti-Money Laundering, Sanctions and Anti-Bribery and Corruption Regime through ensuring compliance to financial crime compliance processes and methodology as prescribed in the AML regulations, Group requirements and bank’s own policies and procedures.
- Supporting MLRO to provide Oversight of NBC’s Financial Crime Risk Assessment and compliance with Financial Crime Risk Strategy and Plan.
- Supporting MLRO to Oversee the Financial Crime Key Risk enterprise wide and ensure adequacy and effectiveness of the Key Risk Framework and its supporting policies.
- Supporting MLRO on provision of assurance on the effectiveness of financial crime risk management across the bank
- Supporting MLRO to Oversee, monitor and challenge management of the financial crime risk, including the operation of specified financial crime risk management activities.
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that NBC is fully compliant with regulatory and international requirements on financial crime compliance
- Supporting MLRO to Set policies in relation to Anti-Money Laundering, Sanction, Anti-Bribery and corruption across NBC and ensure these policies are customized to take into account the Central Bank’s, FIU and group requirements.
- Undertake conformance reviews for the financial crime related activities.
- Provide oversight of all Anti-Money Laundering Surveillance Systems and scenario ownership
- Supporting MLRO to Design and implement engagement model with key stakeholders including business and group on financial crime risk
- Conduct Financial Crime review on new products and service before their roll out.
Bachelors Degree and Professional Qualifications – Business, Commerce and Management Studies, Compliance Advisory & Interpretation (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Compliance Experience, Digital familiarity (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Ethics and values (Meets all of the requirements), Openness to change (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Reasoning (Meets all of the requirements)