Director of Professional Development – 1 POST
Employer: Procurement and Supplies Professionals and Technicians Board (PSPTB)
Date Published: 2019-10-31
Application Deadline: 2019-11-13
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Formulate, establish, monitor and enforce professional standards and build capacity to professionals on overall polices relative to Procurement and supplies profession
- Managing of the procurement and supply profession developments in changing World.
- Conduct research and consultancy in Procurement and Supply.
- Ensure the dissemination of professional knowledge and information in connection with research and Consultancy work and activities of the Board.
- CO-ordinate registration of Procurement and Supplies Professionals and Technicians.
- Manage Continued Professional Development (CPD) for the registered Procurement and Supplies Professionals.
- Regulate, monitor and enforce adherence to procurement code of conduct and ethics.
- Receive, investigate allegations of breach of professional conduct.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Masters Degree in Business Administration/Commerce majoring in Procurement, Logistics and Supplies, Procurement and Supplies Management plus CSP/CPSP, MCIPS, or equivalent professional qualifications in Procurement and Supplies with practical experience in management of not less than 10 years and who is registered by PSPTB in the Authorized category.
REMUNERATION: Salary Scale Salary Scale: PSPTBSS 11