Position: Training Manager
Wassha is looking to employ a Training Manager with outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
Experience Level: Mid level
Experience Length: 2 years
A Training Manager is expected to be a strategic thinker with fantastic organizational and time management skills. To ensure success, Training Manager should understand the business operation and decision-making processes with a keen interest in producing targeted and tangible results by creating an effective and efficient workforce.
Training Manager Responsibilities:
- Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths and consultation with Management and GLs.
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs.
- Develop training manuals that target tangible results.
- Implement effective and purposeful training methods.
- Effectively manage the training budget.
- Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Assess employees’ skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities.
- Effectively communicate with team members, trainers and management.
- Create a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the organizations goals.
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training.
- Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training.
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Evaluate employees and identify weaknesses
- Identify training needs according to needs
- Based on research, plan and implement training programs that will prepare employees for the next step of their career paths
- Lead, teach, onboard and evaluate new employees and agents
- Build quarterly and annual training program
- Prepare budget for training programs and workshops
- Track employee success and progress
- Manage the production of program marketing material in collaboration with marketing team
- Communicate all the training programs on a timely basis
- Implement training KPIs
- Prepare and present reports on training program KPIs
Training Manager Requirements:
- BS degree in Education, Training, HR or related field
- Experience of trainer in sales & marketing areas
- Have a good track record as trainer in solar home system
- A minimum of 2 years experience in training and development management (essential).
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem solving skills.
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to lead a full training cycle
- Knowledge of various training and teaching methods
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Outstanding managerial skills
- Good time-management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and database software
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants should send their CVs firstname.lastname@example.org