Position: Administrator: M-PESA Agents – MPESAN
The M-PESA Agent Administrator will be responsible to assist the M-PESA support Managers deliver against M-PESA revenue targets through effective management of the M-PESA agent network.
1. Daily M-PESA agent network support including agent contract processing, stock management, float monitoring, fraud activity monitoring, PoS allocation, agent communications and training
2. Assist M-PESA support Managers on identifying & troubleshooting poorly performing M-PESA outlets.
3. Maintain M-PESA agent Database. Ensure agent information is constantly updated and communicated to other relevant departments and stakeholders
4. Attend to all M-PESA agent and customer queries and where necessary escalate to relevant departments through remedy and follow up on solutions and respond to enquirers. Attend to all remedy tickets in agreeable time frame
5. Assist in Reporting weekly/ monthly/ quarterly & annual operational and management reports on agent productivity & completed ongoing and planned activities.
6. Maintains M-PESA Starter packs/blisters status and reporting.
7. Attend walk-in customers logged queries through help desk and escalate to respective departments.
8 Preparing daily, weekly, & Monthly reports on Mpesa, Merchant Activity.
9. Training Preparation, approval and Communication to stakeholders Eg HOR’s, TM’s TDR Companies.
10. M-Pesa Agents Support & Escalations
11. M-pesa Agent Creations.
a) E-mail feedback
b) Receipt and preparation of NEW acquisitions request
-Reactivation; replacement of recycled Tills
– Change of Store ownership
Preparation & Log in for creation
d)Daily updates on creation status for HOR/TM’s
e)Starter pack labeling
f)Compile Created file/Tills and Dispatch
Degree in Business Administration or equivalent qualification.
Computer skills training at an intermediate level (excel, word and power point are essential)
Good understanding of financial principles, understands financial ratios, can interpret standard financial statements.
Job Type : Full-time
Location: Dar es salaam
Employment Type : Permanent
Closing Date : 01-Nov-19, 11:59:00 PM